December 15, 2009

Sunday-
Thankyou Love!
Vanessa without you,i won't be ale to meet darl.
Yes, Talk Laugh.
You might Never meet anyone like this.
yay!
Monday-
Something sweet like this.
Marry Me,
darling,came over to had breakfast with daph &I. whoa he seems shy.But i'm not:)I'm glad to have him around.
We swam for awhile until.
We Argued.Everything was down.
We kissed.Everything was fine again:)
What a lovely day Headed to town&My bag! was gone.i should've just reserved it.
Baby's happy,i can tell.he does'nt want me to get that bag.
Searched for couple tees.
We're gonna look like twins.Definately,we will")
Love you.

TODAY,
Went to anchorvale,Baby brought me to see aaron &his girlf.Smth like couple date.I Was shy:) Believe?
Anw,It was a wonerful day except the part when i wriggled my legs while sliding down.BAM! Argh the great impact against my heels were numbness followed by the sudden pain.
Leads to a bruise-.-
Went sakae.
Bye Bye,Let's Go Home now baby.

No comments: