December 10, 2009

Dearest Sexy One,
I LOVE IT,
When you embrace me in your arms,
When i stare into your pretty face.
When you reassure me of everything,
When you play with me,Your fingers run through my skin.
Your lips pressed against mine,Your Angelic smile.
Your endearing charm,Your kiddy &Adorable words.
Your Sincerity&Confidence that this will last.
You're partly the reason why i'm enjoying my sweet sixteen.
Everything is imcomparable to you
I'll probably loose my sanity,
If i were to be other randoms.
I'm certain You'll be my first and last.
&I'll be your last.
You've made a dream seem so real to me.
&I'd never thought i'll be in love like this.
Praise God for having you:)
Baby,I Need you.
I Miss you.
I Won't blame you for not giving me time,
It's Army.
It's not your fault.
Even if it is,
I Love you too much to put any blames on you.
Please Understand that.
In Short,I Loveyou for everything You do.
especially your sexy voice:)


God Bless you,love.

No comments: