December 10, 2009

BOTTLETREE With Rabiah,
Was stoning till noon,still waiting for baby to call me.
Called Rab up.
Bought Alot of food:)
Headed to bottletree.To see rabiah&her chips.
We had our little picnic:)
Well so used to it.
We always had study&snacking time there.
Good Ole Times.
Infact it was this year.

The place has couples strandling around though.
I Can be the boyfriend thou.
We had a hearty chat,seriously there's nth i can't pour out to her.
Snacks,Laugh Chat.
So on.



















Just Got home,Bathe.Prec called.
Oh she was nearby my area.Well she wants to meet,
Met her in pjyamas.I Was lazy to change out of it.Besides,We're like sisters.I Don't really care.Fetch to the condo.
Chat,Laugh&Camwhore.
Was waiting for her friend.Apparently,lives in my neighbourhood too.In the end,He mia.
Aiyo,I Was worried her safety back and my show of course.
Went back at 945.Thats what the clock showed.I've missed 45mins of my show.
Some Fancy&Unglam Pictures.



























I Love you babes.

No comments: